Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 'Sea Change' Is Near with APPs, Medical Staff Membership; Free APP Services Pose a Risk
- Medicare Reimbursement: Incident-to Billing vs. Split/Shared Services
- New Hampshire Health System Pays $2.1M in CMP Settlement Over Diagnostic Test Orders
- Podcasts, Tied to Hotline, Are One Way to Evolve Compliance Program
- Risk Assessment Survey and Potential Risk Areas
- Matrix for Prioritizing Risk Areas
- News Briefs: September 26, 2022
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, September 16-22