Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- In Auditing, Metadata and Shadowing Providers May Help Tell a More Complete Story
- Whistleblowers Are Setting Their Sights on Doctors in Corporate FCA Cases, Lawyers Say
- OIG Audit, Survey Hint at Possible PACT Payment Policy Expansion
- Providers Are Losing More Appeals at ALJs, Although Data Is Mixed
- Data on ALJ Overturn Rates Over the Years
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, May 13-19
- News Briefs: May 23, 2022