Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- All OIG Claim Denials From a Vent Audit Are Overturned; OIG National Audit Is Underway
- Former OIG Chief Counsel: Noncompliance in Complex Environment at Times Is ‘Inevitable’
- Improving Website Accessibility Helps Avert ADA Lawsuits: Attorney
- New Data on Compliance Budgets and Staffing
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, January 20-January 26, 2023
- News Briefs: January 30, 2023