Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at email@example.com.
- Academic Medical Center Settles Case Over Excluded Person Who Was Both Employee, Vendor
- CMS Vaccine Mandate Is Universal With Supreme Court Ruling; Surveys Are Provider Specific
- White Bagging Is Used to Cut Specialty Drug Payments, Lawyers Say
- Checklist: Anticipating the Implications of White-Bagging Policies
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Jan. 7-13, 2022
- News Briefs: January 17, 2022