The HCCA Compliance 101, Fifth Edition covers the fundamentals of healthcare compliance for new and maturing programs. With all new chapters on risk assessment, investigations, and government oversight, as well as new sample policies, forms, and a list of additional resources, HCCA Compliance 101, Fifth Edition, is a must-have foundational text for any healthcare compliance professional.
You'll find information about:
- Benefits and administration of a compliance program following the seven essential elements
- Government guidance and laws
- Patient privacy and security
- Risk assessment, monitoring, and auditing
- Program assessment and measuring effectiveness
Also included are sample compliance forms, templates, and tools to use in your program. Ideal for compliance professionals new to the field, committee members, compliance liaisons, board members, and others, this book provides a foundation in healthcare compliance principles.