Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meta Pixel Woes Mount: Novant Discloses Breach Involving Tracker; Three Suits Filed
- One Security Guard, One Container: Find Unravels Derm Practice's Disposal Failure
- OCR Disposal Guidance Follows Three Settlements
- Karakurt Ransomware Cybersecurity Checklist
- HHS Sec. 1557 Draft Reg Expands Definition of Sex, Applies to MDs
- Patient Privacy Court Case: September 2022
- Privacy Briefs: September 2022