Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OCR: Current Fines Too Low to Spur Compliance; Agency Also Seeks Funding Boost, Injunctive Relief
- Family Members Who Snoop: After a 'Warning,' Most-But Not All-Cease, Researchers Find
- Patient Privacy Court Case: May 2022
- OCR Seeks Feedback on Vital Topics: Breach 'Harm,' Security Practices
- Russia-Based Cyber Threats Spur Call for Urgent Reporting
- Race to the Courthouse? Class Action Suits Following Breaches on the Rise
- Privacy Briefs: May 2022