Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dramatic Portrayal of Care During Early COVID-19 Costs Hospital $80K; OCR: No Prior Authorization
- Attorneys: AHA Lawsuit on Pixels Unlikely to Offer CEs, BAs Unlimited Use of Technologies
- Patient Privacy Court Case: December 2023
- Provider Info Blocking Proposed Rule Poses New Sanctions Risk for Patient Access Issues
- OCR: Avoiding Security Rule Lapses Can Guard Against Common Cyberattacks
- Security Checklist: Steps to Thwart QR Code-Based ‘Quishing’
- Privacy Briefs: December 2023