Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at email@example.com.
- PETA Claims Victory as NIH Embraces Novel Alternatives, Launches Common Fund Program
- Penn Calls for Withdrawal of ORI’s Misconduct Proposed Reg; Many Commenters Also Critical
- Government-Industry Pilot Offers AI Resources, Access Call
- After 2022 ORI Finding, Purdue Pays $737,391 in FCA Settlement
- NSF Issues Four Research Security Modules; Some Advise Against Use
- In This Month’s E-News: March 2024