Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Could NIH See a New Leader Soon? HELP Chair To Hold Hearing for NCI’s Bertagnolli This Month
- Where’s the Proof? NSF OIG Provides Insights on Crafting That All-Important Investigation Report
- OLAW-Supported ARRIVE 2.0 Guidelines Can Ensure Quality of Research Using Animals
- Agencies Seek Revisions to Oversight of DURC, Recombinant DNA Studies
- Report Reveals Trial Enrollment Drivers, Distrust of Pharmaceutical Co. Sponsors
- In This Month’s E-News: October 2023