Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Citing ‘Deception,’ Not ‘Espionage,’ Judge in KU Case Imposes Supervised Release, Not Jail
- In Wake of OHRP Director’s Complicated Legacy, Calls for Transparency, Resources, Enforcement
- Universities Urged to ‘Do More’ to Combat Harassment at Remote Sites
- Accountability Considered Key to Thwarting Harassment
- NSF OIG Plans Antarctic Inspection, Security Audits; May Review Salaries
- In This Month’s E-News: February 2023