It's Not Just What You Ask, But How You Ask It: A Q & A Guide
By Meric Craig Bloch
Author Meric Bloch has been training workplace investigators for years, as a faculty member at SCCE's Basic Compliance and Ethics Academies, as a trainer at countless other conferences, and as coach to his own staff.
In this book, Meric has gathered the most useful questions posed to him and provided his expert answers. He covers seven key areas of investigative interviewing:
- Preliminary considerations
- Fine-tuning your approach
- The interview process
- Interviewing the reporter
- Interviewing the subject
- Assessing credibility and detecting deception
- Writing the interview memo.
This book offers effective strategies and tactics that can help you become a better workplace investigator.