Table of Contents
Report on Medicare Compliance (RMC) goes behind the scenes of audits, regulations and False Claims Act settlements to anticipate and minimize risks. It informs readers on how to avoid fines and PR nightmares, while providing commentary from experts in the field. RMC includes effective, practical strategies and checklists you can use to improve your compliance programs today. It is distributed weekly.
To learn more about Report on Medicare Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Nina Youngstrom, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Revalidation Is Back, and So Are Enrollment Fees; Most Waivers Continue With PHE Renewal
- With Limited Resources for Compliance Programs, Champions Spread the Word, ‘Issue Spot’
- Charter for Compliance Champions
- Citing Inefficiency, HHS Proposes to Void Good Guidance Practices Rule
- Too Much Condition Code 44 Is a Sign of Getting It ‘Wrong up Front’
- DOJ Will ‘Embed’ FBI Agents as It Ramps Up White-Collar Enforcement
- CMS Transmittals and Federal Register Regulations, Oct. 15-21, 2021
- News Briefs: October 25, 2021