Table of Contents
Report on Research Compliance (RRC) focuses on the world of research, covering new developments in grants, budgets and organizations governing research. It also discusses current violations and news with leading voices in research compliance. RRC is published monthly and includes a weekly email update covering the latest news.
To learn more about Report on Research Compliance, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Universities Brace for Guidance on Security Memorandum; Agencies Plan Implementation
- NSF Pre-award and Post-award Disclosures1/2/3 Relating to the Biographical Sketch and Current and Pending Support, September 1, 2021
- HHS Leadership Changes: Collins to Step Down, OCR Welcomes New Director, FDA Still Waiting
- Female Scientist Pioneer Reviews NAS Report, Strategies for Success
- OLAW Webinar Promotes AAALAC, Describes ‘Value of Accreditation’
- In This Month’s E-News: November 2021