Table of Contents
Report on Patient Privacy (RPP) covers all the changes and current threats related to patient privacy. From cyber security to HIPAA to the most recent privacy cases passing through the courts, RPP explores the issues in depth, with the help of professionals in the field. It is published monthly.
To learn more about Report on Patient Privacy, please contact Scott Moe at email@example.com. Have a story idea? Contact our writer, Theresa Defino, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FBI: More Awareness, Due Diligence Needed To Fight China in New ‘Space Race’ for Data
- List of Federal Cybersecurity Resources
- The Wait Is Over: HHS’s Choice to Run OCR Has Breach, Federal Leadership Experience
- First Children’s Hospital Gets Caught In Access Initiative; Cases Reach 20
- Two Health Care Workers’ Social Media Posts Potentially Expose PHI
- Severino: Protecting ePHI Starts With Properly Conducted Risk Analysis
- Security Checklist: Nine Required Elements in a HIPAA Risk Analysis
- Privacy Briefs: October 2021